Write about the best gift you have received.

 The best gift I have ever received was a trampoline when I was 5. It lasted me a solid 9 years, and many good memories came from it. I would jump on it everyday, and never got bored of it until I got older. 

Today we took our vocab quiz, then we took notes on body paragraphs. After that, we discussed evidence and did a unpopular opinion assignment.

I practiced a lot of vocab, and learned many new words that I'll incorporate into my regular vocab!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?

Write about a truth you were afraid to accept.

Both poems by Robert Frost explore the passage of time and life’s changing moments. Write about a time when something in your life changed more quickly than you expected. How does this experience connect to Frost’s idea that “Nothing gold can stay”?