What did you do over fall break?

I was home all break, and I did a lot of relaxing. But I did some fishing, exploring, and hanging out with friends. I also hung out with family that visited for the last weekend of the break.

Today we took notes on our new vocab. We started a comic that has to include all the vocab words.

Today I got to go back in my childhood and create a comic!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?

Write about a truth you were afraid to accept.

Both poems by Robert Frost explore the passage of time and life’s changing moments. Write about a time when something in your life changed more quickly than you expected. How does this experience connect to Frost’s idea that “Nothing gold can stay”?