You’ve been in American Literature for 4.5 weeks now. How has the class been going for you so far?

 I've enjoyed the class thoroughly so far. I really like how you walk through everything and make sure we understand. I've also enjoyed not having homework.

Today we DEEPLY analyzed a poem by Emily Dickinson. Then we started to color a heart that was divided about what to do.

I learned how to find definitions and really think about what they mean and what version of the word is being used.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?

Write about a truth you were afraid to accept.

Both poems by Robert Frost explore the passage of time and life’s changing moments. Write about a time when something in your life changed more quickly than you expected. How does this experience connect to Frost’s idea that “Nothing gold can stay”?