Imagine you are learning about Hispanic/Latino heritage for the very first time. What would you be curious to know about the traditions, foods, music, or celebrations?

I would want to know about their whole culture. I would want to try their foods and see their celebrations and how they are different than our own.

Today we did some more practice with clusters. We had the topic of "Overrated", and we had to put 5 things we thought were overrated.

I got better at learning how to format and get ideas for what to write in my essay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?

Write about a truth you were afraid to accept.

Both poems by Robert Frost explore the passage of time and life’s changing moments. Write about a time when something in your life changed more quickly than you expected. How does this experience connect to Frost’s idea that “Nothing gold can stay”?