Write about an adventure you would like to go on.

 I would like to go on a road trip across the U.S. and visit national parks and see beautiful landscapes and animals. I would go fishing, hiking, swimming, and exploring new areas.

Today we took a quiz on vocabulary about origin myths.

I learned a lesson to always make sure to study for something, even if a quiz or test might not happen, its always safe to study just in case of a pop quiz.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?

Write about a truth you were afraid to accept.

Both poems by Robert Frost explore the passage of time and life’s changing moments. Write about a time when something in your life changed more quickly than you expected. How does this experience connect to Frost’s idea that “Nothing gold can stay”?