What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

Prompt Response: In middle school art class we did a project where we only had yarn to make some sort of picture. So I made the Swedish flag with some Russian dolls with only yarn! I was very proud with how it came out especially because it took almost a week to complete.

Summary: Today I created a poster for my own origin myth. I finished just before class ended and am happy with how I made it.

Reflection: Today I learned and got some good experience with adobe express and making a poster.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

After reading “Out, Out—” by Robert Frost, reflect on a time when you faced a dangerous or high-pressure situation that demanded your complete focus. What made the situation risky, and how did your concentration affect the outcome?

Write about a truth you were afraid to accept.

Both poems by Robert Frost explore the passage of time and life’s changing moments. Write about a time when something in your life changed more quickly than you expected. How does this experience connect to Frost’s idea that “Nothing gold can stay”?